International Conference and Exposition on Inventions by Institutions of Higher Learning (PECIPTA) is a biannual program organized by the Ministry of Education Malaysia together with its partner institutions since 2001. PECIPTA aims to showcase the innovative research, products and services from institutions of higher learning (IHL). PECIPTA also aims to enhance networking and collaboration among participants, industries, agencies and other potential players to further explore, improvise and ensure the technologies developed can be transferred to industries and communities. With the theme of “Innovation beyond Imagination”, PECIPTA 2019 will bring various types of technologies, inventions and innovations beyond expectation for the benefit of mankind locally and globally.
Universiti Tenaga Nasional (UNITEN) is undeniably proud of her amazing inventors that painted PENCIPTA 2019 with flying colors at the Dewan Sultan Ibrahim UTHM from 22nd to 23rd September 2019. Congratulations to their achievements on winning 6 gold medals, 5 silver medals, 2 bronze medals and 2 Special Awards in (PECIPTA) 2019.
The Gold Medal recipients are:
- Ts Dr. Norziana Bte Jamil: Secure Data Shield for Industrial Control System.
- Dr. Saraswathy Sharmini Gunasekaran: The Intelligent Operational System
- Nurul Nadiah Bt. Ahmad: i-GGASO- A Green Governance Accountability System for Business Organization.
- Prof Dr. Hanim Binti Salleh: Flexible Hybrid Triboelectric Energy Harvester (FHTEH) for Self-Powered Smart Electronics.
- Dr. Wong Leong Sing: Bio-Crystallizing Binder for Sustainable Construction (Bio-SusCon).
- Ts. Dr. Nazrita Bte Ibrahim : VRelax Stress Therapy Virtual Reality System
The Special Gold Awards recipients are :
- Dr. Saraswathy Sharmini Gunasekaran : The Intelligent Operational System
- Dr. Badariah Binti Solemon: Crowdsourcing Asset Digitalization and Tracking System (mySight)